- Fiber Optic Transceiver Module
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
Copper SFP Transceiver
Sopto 10GBASE-T or 1000BASE-T or 100BASE-T or 10/100/1000BASE-T Auto negotiation can be installed into optical SFP slots enabling an optical Ethernet port (10Gbase-X/1000Base-X) to be converted into a copper Ethernet port (10GBASE-T /1000Base-T) either in the field or in production. RJ45 Transceivers are compatible with Gigabit Ethernet and 1000BASE-T standards.
1. Support 10Gbase-T / 5Gbase-T / 2.5Gbase-T / 1000base-T/100 BASE-T
2. 10 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat 6a cable , 100m Reach Over UTP Cat5 Cable,
3. Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint
4. Fully Metallic Enclosure for Low EMI
5. Compact RJ-45 Connector Assembly
6. Access to Physical Layer IC via 2-Wire Serial Bus
7. Detailed Product Information in EEPROM
8. Compliant with SFP MSA
9. Compliant with IEEE Std 802.3-2002
10. Operating Case Temperature: Standard: 0~70°C; Extended: -40~85°C; Industrial: -40~85°C
1. LAN 10/100/1000Base-T
2. Gigabit Ethernet over Cat 5 Cable
3. Switch to Switch Interface
4. Router/Server Interface
10GBASE-T Copper SFP+ Transceiver
Tips: We accept sample order and Logo, model customized.
All optical transceivers are RoHS compliant and could be 100% compatible with branding equipment, such as Cisco, Extreme, Juniper, HP, H3C, Linksys, Huawei, Alcatel-Lucent, Foundry, Nortel, Force10 etc.
If you want to know more about the exact information of the specified transceiver, please contact us.
Thanks for making such a great product at a great price!
I really like this product
Top quality product at a low price.
This is great and worth the money. thanks
I think this is great.
I am very pleased with my purchase.
Excellent performance for a fraction of the price.
It's good, fast and cheap... What can you want more?