- Fiber Optic Transceiver Module
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
40G QSFP+ Transceiver
SOPTO QSFP+ (Quad Small Form-factor Pluggable Plus) is a new Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) for high speed application, such as 40G-BASE, which provide four channels of data in one pluggable interface. Each channel is capable of transferring data at 10Gbps and supports a total of 40Gbps.
The 40Gbps QSFP+ transceiver is well suited for Infiniband and 40GBASE-SR4 / 40GBASE-LR4 applications. It combines the higher density attractions of parallel modules with some of the key advantages normally associated with SFP+ based modules. It is intended for use short reach applications in switches, routers and data center equipment where it provides higher density and lower cost when compared with standard SFP+ modules.
1. Four-channel full-duplex
2. Hot Pluggable QSFP+ form factor
3. Optical connectivity via industry standard MPO/MTP terminated fiber ribbon
4. Maximum link length of 40km
5. Single 1x12 MPO receptacle or Duplex LC
6. Compliant with SFF-8436
7. Operating Case Temperature: Standard: 0~70°C; Extended: -40~85°C; Industrial: -40~85°C
8. RoHS 6 compliant
1. 40GBASE-SR4/CSR4/IR4/ER4 40G Ethernet
2. Breakout to 4 x 10GBASE-SR Ethernet
3. High-speed interconnects within and between switches, routers and transport equipment
4. Server-Server Clusters, Super-computing interconnections
5. Interconnects rack-to-rack, shelf-to-shelf, board-to-board, board-to-optical backplane
6. InfiniBand SDR, DDR and QDR applications
7. Proprietary interconnections
8. Other optical links
SOPTO 40GBASE QSFP+ Transceiver
40G QSFP+ SR4 850nm 150m MM 0°C to +70°C MPO connector
40G QSFP+ CSR4 850nm 400m MM 0°C to 70°C; MPO connector
Tips: We accept sample order and Logo, model customized.
All optical transceivers are RoHS compliant and could be 100% compatible with branding equipment, such as Cisco, Extreme, Juniper, HP, H3C, Linksys, Huawei, Alcatel-Lucent, Foundry, Nortel, Force10 etc.
If you want to know more about the exact information of the specified transceiver, please contact us.
I have made several purchases from your company over the past few months,good
Great Product, works as described. Highly Recommend.
Good value for money. Highly recommended
Over all a great product of good quality!
A little more expensive than others, but worth it.