- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|Fiber Patch Panel||Fiber Terminal Box||Optical Distribution Frame ODF||FTTH Box|
|Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure Box||Outdoor Splitter Distribution Box||Mechanical Splice||SC fast connector|
SC fast connector
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price: Contact online customer service NOW!
- Cable Scope: 3.0 x 2.0 mm Bow-type Drop Cable
- Fiber Diameter: 125μm (652 & 657 )
- Coating Diameter: 250μm
- Mode: SM
- Operation Time: about 15s (exclude fiber presetting)
- Insertion Loss: ≤ 0.25dB(1310nm & 1550nm)
- Return Loss: ≤ -45dB
- Success Rate: >98%
- Reusable Times: >10 times
- Tensile Strength: >5 N
- Tighten Strength of Coating: >10 N
- Operating Temperature: -40~+85°C
- Storage Temperature: -20~+85°C
- Connector Size: 49.5*7*6mm or produced as per client's request
- On-line Tensile Strength Test (20 N): IL ≤ 0.3dB
- Mechanical Durability(500 times): IL ≤ 0.3dB
- Browse the Evaluation: Click here to browse
- Twin end-face of pre embedded fiber is polised in the factory.
- Fiber optics is aligned in V-groove through the ceramic ferrule.
- Side cover design provide complete preservation of the matching liquid.
- Length of the FTTH cable is controllable
- Simple tooling, easy operation, portable style and reusable design.
- Premise/Enterprise Networks
- LAN/WAN Connections
- Patch Panels
- Equipment Termination
- FTTx Applications
- Field Repair/Replacement
- Equipment Test Leads
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
SOPTO SC Fsat Connector Introduction
SOPTO’S FAOC(Field Assembly Optical Connector) enable easy and fast fiber termination in the field. It is ready in less than two minutes without any adhesives or polishing processes. It is possible to reconnect, so can be reduced the defect rate by worker’s connection error. No Special assembly tool;No epoxy or polishing required;Fast and easy installation ( within 90 seconds); Can be reconnected in the field;Compatible with both 3mm drop cable and 3x2mm flat fiber cable.
1. Arrange for a FAOC to assemble
2. Insert screw cap into optical cable.
3. Strip the coating of optical cable over 40mm.
4.Mark the point of 22mm length on the 900㎛buffer using a rule on the polybag.
5. Strip the coating of 900/250㎛ from the end of 900㎛ to the point of 22mm marked(about 18mm) and clean the fiber using the alcohol and gauze.
6. Cut off the fiber at the length of 13mm using optical fiber cleaver.
7. Insert optical cable into the fiber guide on the boot. when it is checked the bending of cable as above, stop inserting,
8. And maintaining the cable bending with right hand, push the connecting holder forward to the end and fix the fiber.
9. Take the boot cover down, connect the screw cap with boot by turning it and make the coating & strength member (yarn) fix.
10. Turn the protrusion of housing toward the bottom and unite it to the body.
A.Pull out the housing and then separate them by turning the screw cap
B. Pull the fiber connecting holder in reverse with procedure 8. And then, pull out the cable and reassemble.