- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|Fiber Patch Panel||Fiber Terminal Box||Optical Distribution Frame ODF||FTTH Box|
|Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure Box||Outdoor Splitter Distribution Box||Mechanical Splice||SC fast connector|
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price: Contact online customer service NOW!
- Fiber Diameter: 125µm
- Cost Diameter: 250 or 900µm
- Mean Insertion Loss: 0.1dB
- Operating Temperature: 40°C ~+ 80°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~+ 80°C
- Tensile Strength: 4.4N (1.0Ib) minimum, 13.2N (>3.0Ibs) typical
- Material: Engineering thermoplastic with aluminum alloy element, UL 94, V-O rating
- Browse the Evaluation: Click here to browse
- <0.1dB insertion loss
- High performance
- 30 seconds installation time
- Increased productivity
- Minimum tooling requirements
- Low cost
- No epoxy or electricity required
- Easy on-site installation
- Simple, easy to use
- Minimal training, lower cost for installation
- Ability to reposition fibers
- Improved splicing yield
- Single splice for any combination 250um or 900um fibers
- Single-mode and multimode fibers
- Both Construction and maintenance
- Aerial, buried, underground, pedestal
- Insert or outside buildings
- FTTx, Metro and Enterprise networks
- Up to 10 Gigabit data rates
- High density substitute for connectors
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
What is a Mechanical Splice?
A mechanical splice is a method of permanently joining two separate fibers together within a fiber optic cable. Fiber optics are used to transmit data in fields such as telecommunications or computer networking. Mechanical splicing provides a quick and effective way of joining fibers so that information can pass uninterrupted between different cables or sources. It is an alternative to fusion splicing, which is a method of fusing fibers together using arc welding. Fusion splicing is fairly complex, however, and requires much more skill than mechanical splicing.
Installation of Mechanical Splice
1.Cut the fiber as shown above.
3.Cut the fiber as shown above.
4.Put the fiber(coating diameter=0.25mm) through the reducer into the splicer, Push the tube.
5.Put the fiber (coating diameter=0.25mm) though the reducer into the splicer.
6.Put the fiber (tight buffer diameter=0.9) into the splicer.
7. Press the side cover.
- Please select the right product according to the type of optical cable.
- Ensure the construction enviroment within the limitation.
- Any problem caused by improper operation will be responsible to the user.
- The fiber stub could cause injury of skin and should be handled carefully.
- The dedicated tools should be prepared by the user.
The reducer is used to adapt the fiber (coating diameter=0.25mm) or the splicer.
The video of mechanical splice installation.SOPTO Mechanical Splicer