Patch Cord Knowledge
- Fiber Optic Connector Ferrule Design
- Fiber Optic Connector Design
- E2000 to ST Fiber Patch Cable Overview
- Acceptable and Unacceptable Fiber Connector End-Face Finishes
- Using Wipes and Cleaning Cassettes to Clean Fiber Patch Cords
- Not-Too-Tight Mating of Fiber Optic Connectors
- Matching Gel and Oils Contamination about Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Effect of Improper Use of Fiber Optic Connectors
- Why Fiber Optic Connectors are Fragile?
SOPTO Special Topic
Except products belongs to Bargain Shop section, all products are warranted by SOPTO only to purchasers for resale or for use in business or original equipment manufacturer, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use (consumables, normal tear and wear excluded) for one year after date of purchase from SOPTO, unless otherwise stated...
Defective products will be accepted for exchange, at our discretion, within 14 days from receipt. Buyer might be requested to return the defective products to SOPTO for verification or authorized service location, as SOPTO designated, shipping costs prepaid. .....
Fiber Patch Cords have a widely application. Where the need for the optical fiber connection, where you need fiber optic patch cords.
Optical Fiber CATV
Optical Communication System
- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
Low insertion loss;
low reflection loss;
Stability, good repeatability;
High-precision ceramic ferrule;
Compatible with NTT standard;
Precision Grinding and fully testing;
Compliance with international standards
Compatible with NTT standard;
Compliance with international standards;
Meets Telcordia GR-326-CORE specification;
Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS
- Use of Multimode OM1 Simplex Patch Cord
- Fiber Optic Patch Cord Management Guide
- Patch Cord Connector Inspection Technique
- Patch Cable General Management
- The Significance of Fibers Optic Patch Cables
- Typical Fiber Patch Panels on the Market
- A Fiber Optic Splice Closure Transmits a Lot of Mode
- Best Practice for Fiber Cabling
- Fiber Connector Ferrule Shapes and Polishes
New or second hand?
Fiber core diameter?
SM or MM?
Suitable for your equipment?
Materials (fiber, ceramic ferrule, skin, connector)?
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Sopto is a leading optoelectronics manufacturer focusing on R&D, manufacture, and the distribution of fiber optical communication products and services. We have started to play more and more significant role in the fiber optical communication and WAN network field. SOPTO is always doing our best to service customers. With the effort of all Sopto personnels, we have developed an advantageous technological group and completed reliable production lines in recent years.
Sopto has been marketing networking products in its own brand worldwide, including Europe, Asia, Oceania, Middle East, North America and South America, etc. Moreover, Sopto also provides customized design and production services for special applications and projects upon requests. Golden Agents are available in many countries such as Canada, Saudi Arabia etc.
Freight, payment, warranty information
Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT or UPS
Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
Warranty: 1-3 years