- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|N x E1 PDH Multiplexer||1+1 PDH Multiplexer||E+E PDH Multiplexer||1+1 E+E PDH MUX|
|Phone Optical Multiplexer||4U and 6U PDH Chassis||E1 Fiber Modem||RS422 Fiber Modem|
|V.35 Fiber Modem||RS232 Fiber Modem||RS485 Fiber Modem||ETH Fiber Modem|
|STM-1 Fiber Converter|
RS485 Fiber Modem
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price: Contact our customer services NOW!
- Data Rate: <115.2K
- Wavelength: 850nm/1310nm, 1310nm/1550nm for option
- Fiber Types: Single mode, Multi-mode
- UTP Cable: UTP category 3, 4, 5, 5e cable
- Color: White/Grey
- Form: Standalone or rack-mount
- Diameter of Fiber Core: 50/125,62.5/125 or 100/125μm for multi-mode
- Diameter of Fiber Core: 8.3/125,8.7/125,9/125 or 10/125μm for single mode
- Fiber core number: double core/single core for option
- Fiber Connector Type: SC, FC or ST, optional
- Interface Type: RJ45, Fiber, RS485,DCE
- E1 Interface Impedance: 75Ω (unbalance), 120Ω (balance)
- Transmission Mode: Half duplex or full duplex
- Transmission Distance: 2km, 20km, 40km, 60km or customer specified
- Sending Consumption：-9dBm/-5dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: <-36dBm (BER <10-11)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 0%~90% RH no condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% RH no condensing
- Dimensions: 140(D) X216 (W)X31(H)mm
- Weight: 0.3kg, net weight 0.18kg
- Power: 48V/110V/220V
- Power Consumption: <5W
- Manageable or Unmanageable: Manageable or unmanageable are both available
- Application: Point to point applications/ Asynchronous application
- Browse the Evaluation: Click here to browse
- Sturdy compact metal case
- Auto sense serial signal rate
- Plug and play, Hot-swap function
- Stand-alone or rack-mount
- Duplex data transmission over one fiber
- Low power consumption and high reliability
- Unique serial port for circuit protection
- Supply Point to Point or Daisy Chain connection
- LED Status Provide Rapid Indication of Operating Parameters
- Supply RS485 interface
- Compliance with RoHS and EIA RS-485 standard
- Combination of PDH technology and digital lock loop clock technology
- Adopt automatic send data control, auto distinguish and control data transfer direction
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
Definition of RS485 Fiber Modem
RS485 is sometimes termed as RS485 Multi-drop LAN since it can connect several devices in a LAN network environment. These devices are all connected to a single pair wire. Transmit and receive share the same two wires.
RS-485 standard meets the requirements for a truly multi-point communications network, and the standard specifies up to 32 drivers and 32 receivers on a single (2-wire) bus.
Function of RS485 Fiber Modem
RS485 Fiber Modem converts an RS-485 electrical signal into light signals for transmission over fiber optic cable. The fiber modem can be configured to support multimode or single mode fiber with RS-485. With very small and easy use characters, the RS485 fiber modem can solve the problem of communication conflict between distance and rate. The RS485 Fiber Modem is divided into Dual fiber or Single fiber, the dual fiber optical wavelength up to 850/1310nm and single fiber up to 1310/1550nm.
Application domain of RS485 Fiber Modem
RS-485 is widely used as we can see them from the common desk computer cases. It easily solved the problem of contradiction between communication distance and communication rate of RS485 port.
The main application domain of RS485 Fiber Modem includes military control, industrial control, traffic control, video control, distribute data acquisition system, electric acquisition and control system, intelligent district, highway charging system.
Different electrical standard interface can be mixed use. If RS-232 Fiber Modem is selected, the maximum transmission distance is 15meters. If RS-485/RS-422 fiber modem is selected, the maximum transmission distance is up to 1900 meters. Optical port supports ST, SC, FC and other interfaces.
RS-232/RS-485/422 (with the terminal connectors) Terminal Pin Assignment
The RS-232, RS-422/ RS-485 fiber modem interface of modem and user’s devices can be connected with each other via the twisted pair. Modem optical port can be connected to another remote modem optical port with the fiber. When the device is connected correctly and working normally, the corresponding LED indicators will be lit or flashing.
|SPD-RS485-D-20-131AS||RS485 Fiber Modem, SM dual fiber,SC/FC connector 220V or 48V|
|SPD-RS232/485/422-D-20-131AS||Optional RS232/485/422 Fiber Modem SM dual fiber,SC/FC connector 220V or 48V|
|SPD-4RS232/485/422-D-20-132AS||Optional 4*RS232/485/422 Fiber Modem SM dual fiber,SC/FC connector 220V or 48V|
|SPD-8RS232/485/422-D-20-133AS||Optional 8*RS232/485/422 Fiber Modem SM dual fiber, SC/FC connector 220V or 48V|
I would recommend this to anyone.
Easy to use and seems durable.