- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|E1 to N x ETH Converter||N x E1 to ETH Converter||TDMOIP N x E1||E1 to Fiber Converter|
|V.35 to ETH Converter||E1 to V.35 or V.24||E1 to RS232 RS422 RS485|
E1 to RS232 RS422 RS485
E1 to RS 232/RS422/RS485 Protocol Converter
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price: Contact our customer services NOW!
- Data Rate: ≤115.2Kbps auto negotiation
- UTP Cable: UTP category 3, 4, 5, 5e cable
- Color: Black/White/Grey or as customized
- Impedance: 120Ω(balance) 75Ω(unbalance)
- Transmission Mode: Half duplex or full duplex
- Transmission Distance: >2km
- Storage Temperature: -40° ~70°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Operating Humidity: 0%~90% RH no condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% RH no condensing
- Interface Type: BNC (75Ω), RJ45 (120Ω), RS232/RS485/RS422
- Dimensions: 213(W) x 140(D) x 30(H)mm (Desktop type)
- Weight: 750g
- Power: AC 220V, DC -48V
- Power Consumption: ≤5W
- Browse the Evaluation: Click here to browse
- Comply with G. 703, G. 704 standard
- Offer three timepieces: master, outside, slave
- Working mode: 2 wire half-duplex, 4 wire full duplex
- Support point to point transmission, speed reach 500Kbps
- Support line resume clock, local clock and equipment clock
- Operate easily and all the setting can be done on the surface
- The mode of interface can be connected with DTE or DCE devices
- Extend RS-232/485/422 transmission up to 120Km with single-mode
- Plug-and-Play (hot-pluggable, data format auto-sensing & self-adjusting)
- MDI/MDI-X auto-crossover
- Supports flow control CD, DSR, CTS
- Complete pseudo-random code testing function
- Installing and adjusting more easily
- Based on self-copyright IC
- Supports 3 wires RS232/RS485/RS422 (TXD, RXD, GND)
- Provides 2 kinds loop back: E1 local loop, RS232/RS485/RS422 local loop.
- Having pseudo random code test function can used as a 2M Protocol Analyzer.
- RS232/RS485/RS422 supports hot plug, can connect with DTE or DCE
- RS232/RS485/RS422 channel can transmit RS232/RS485/RS422 asynchronous serial signal with auto-adapt baud rate of 0 to 115200
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT,UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
E1 to RS232/RS422/RS485 Converter Introduction
E1 to RS232/RS422/RS485 Converter is conversion equipment between the standard E1 interface and standard RS232/RS422/RS485 interface with ITU-T G.703. It provides safe and seamless connection of communication between different devices with different interfaces. It is usually suitable the bank, electricity and interfering with environment department and system with the special requirement electromagnetically. It can receive synchronous 2.048Mbps data from E1 network. Its interface support 120ohm (RJ-45) and 75ohm (BNC double coaxial).
SOPTO offers a wide variety of E1 to RS232/RS422/RS485 converters to facilitate the connection of devices utilizing different interfaces. They consist of 1E1 interface and 1 or more RS232 or RS422 or RS485 interface which allow you convert E1 to RS232, E1 to RS485 or E1 to RS232/RS485/RS422.
They solve problems like electromagnetic interference and lightning damage as well as the contradictions between the communication distance and the communication rate. RS232/485/422 interface can be optional by dip switch. Serial port supports 0-115.2KBps baud rate auto-negotiation. Unique serial port is for circuit protection, supporting hot-plugging. Data transmission is stable and reliable with integrated light-receiving and transmitting module. Complete surface paste and install craft, grade design, and production-runs with piece-pasting machine.
|SPT-E1-RS232||E1/RS232 Converter,Power Supply: 220V or -48V|
|SPT-FE1-RS232||FE1/RS232 Converter,Power Supply: 220V or -48V|
|SPT-E1-RS485||E1/RS485 Converter,Power Supply: 220V or -48V|
|SPT-FE1-RS485||FE1/RS485 Converter,Power Supply: 220V or -48V|
|SPT-E1-4RS232/RS485/RS422||E1/4*RS232/RS485/RS422 Converter,Power Supply: 220V or -48V|
|SPT-E1-8*RS232/RS485/RS422||E1/8*RS232/RS485/RS422 Converter,Power Supply: 220V or -48V|
- Standard: conform to G.703 standard.
- Coding: HDB3
- Impedance: 75Ω (unbalance), 120Ω (balance)
- Connector: BNC (75Ω), RJ45 (120Ω)
- Jitter Performance: According to G.742 and G.823
- Clock: internal clock, line clock
- Rate: asynchronous mode: 0 to 115200 bps auto-adapt.
- Interface: conform to ITU-T V.24 V.11
- Connector: RJ45
- Connect mode: DCE
- Voltage: AC180V-265V, DC-48V, DC+24V
- Power Consumption: <=5 Watts
- Working temperature: 0°C~50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C~+70°C
- Humidity: 0~95% non-condensing
- No causticity and solvent, dust free, and no strong magnetic interference.
Application of E1 to RS 232/RS422/RS485 Protocol Converter
- LAN, WAN
- Network manager use SNMP
- Optical SONET / SDH Network
- Industrial, Course, Traffic controlling
Good product at a good price. Shipping is quick enough.
this is exactly what I wanted. Thanks