- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|E1 to N x ETH Converter||N x E1 to ETH Converter||TDMOIP N x E1||E1 to Fiber Converter|
|V.35 to ETH Converter||E1 to V.35 or V.24||E1 to RS232 RS422 RS485|
E1 to V.35 or V.24
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price: Contact our customer services NOW!
- Data Rate: 10/100Mbps
- UTP Cable: UTP category 3, 4, 5, 5e cable
- Color: Black/White/Grey or as customized
- Interface Type: RJ45, 10/100Base-T, V.35 port
- Impedance: 120Ω(balance) 75Ω(unbalance)
- Transmission Mode: Half duplex or full duplex
- Storage Temperature: -40° ~70°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Operating Humidity: 0%~90% RH no condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% RH no condensing
- Dimensions: 210 (W) x 150 (D) x 30(H) mm
- Weight: 750g
- Power: AC 180 ~ 240V, DC –48V/ DC +24V.
- Power Consumption: <3W
- Transmission Distance: 2km, 20km, 40km, 60km or customer specified
- Application: Remote LAN Connections, Wireless Network, Optical Sonet / SDH Network
- Browse the Evaluation: Click here to browse
- Network manager use SNMP
- Power supply: -48V DC or 220V AC optional
- Frame mode support PCM30/PCM31
- The timing mode can be set to DTE or DCE
- Fully compatible with IEEE 802.3 and Ethernet Standards
- Standalone and chassis module available, support hot-swap
- V.35/V.24 interface can connected with other DCE equipment
- 10Base-T LAN Interface on RJ-45 connector and MDI/MDI-X auto-crossover
- Support remote bandwidth control, and remote loop back under framed mode
- Rate distribution for each port is performed by an independent 5-bit switch
- Multifunctional all-purpose E1 to V.35 or V.24 and LAN three-in-one multiplexer
- Interface rates N×64Kbit/s, N=1-32 to make the bandwidth flexible and frame/unframed also flexible
- Veneer structure, small size, light weight, stable and reliable and easy to operation and maintenance
- No causticity and impregnate gas, no rising dust, and no strong magnetic field disturbing.
- Elaborated circuit design, use full hardware to guarantee the reliability of products
- System has strict test and practical validate, Match ITU-T advice V.24, V.35 G.703, G.704 etc.
- V.24/ V.35 support plug and play.
- V.24/ V.35 interface provide several clock and timing option.
- Two row indicator, convenient for monitor remote and local status.
- Convert electric between G.703 and V.24 or V.35 interface.
- Working clock support internal, external, line clocks
- Rack mount: 19 inch standard 4U cabinet
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT,UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
E1 to V.35 or V.24 Converter Description
The E1 to V.35 converter and E1 to V.24 converter use one E1/G.703 to convert to V.35. It can convert successive N*64K (N=1--32) data stream into PCM signal of E1. The data rate is up to 2048Kbps. Placed in E1 frame, data of user just need necessary timeslot. Setting timeslot is continuous and according with rate of data port. The data ports have V.35 and V.24/RS232C which are optional. The ports support external clock and become linking end line.
E1/FE1-V.24/ V.35 converters provide physical conversion between ITU-T G.703 standard E1 or Framed E1 interface and standard V.24/ V.35 interface and offer security and seamless link for communication between different devices with different interfaces. It can take out specified time-slots from G.703 E1 or FE1 to compose V.24/ V.35, the device to transfer data have V.24 or V.35 output. Data interface mode is DCE, can connect with DTE or DCE devices.
- Coding: HDB3.
- E1 Impedance: 75Ω (unbalance) and 120Ω (balance).
- Clock: three modes for option.
- Jitter tolerance: fine than G.742 and G.823.
- Frame structure: framing match G.704, support time-slot.
V.24 / V.35 interface:
- Interface Rate: n*64Kbps, n=1~2.
- Interface character: match V.24 or V.35.
- Connector: DB25 (female).
- Interface type: DCE.
- Clock: G.703 resume clock, internal clock.
E1 to V.35/V.24 Converter Application Diagram
|SPT-E1-V.35||E1/V.35 Protocol Converter E1 Port: 120ohm or 75Ohm, Power supply: 220V or -48V|
|SPT-FE1-V.35/V.24||FE1/V.35/V.24 Converter, framed E1 Port: 120ohm or 75Ohm, Power Supply: 220V or -48V|
|SPT-64K-V.35/V.24||64K/V.35/V.24 Converter,Power Supply: 220V or -48V|
|SPT-FE1-V.35+ETH||FE1/V.35＋10BaseT Converter, framed E1 Port: 120ohm or 75Ohm, Power Supply: 220V or -48V|
|SPT-FE1-4V.35/V.24||FE1/4V.35/V.24 Converter,framed E1 Port: 120ohm or 75Ohm, Power Supply: 220V or -48V|
|SPT-E1-V.24||E1/V.24 Converter,Power Supply: 220V or -48V|
|SPT-FE1-V.24||FE1/V.24 Converter,Power Supply: 220V or -48V|