- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|E1 to N x ETH Converter||N x E1 to ETH Converter||TDMOIP N x E1||E1 to Fiber Converter|
|V.35 to ETH Converter||E1 to V.35 or V.24||E1 to RS232 RS422 RS485|
TDMOIP N x E1
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price: Contact our customer services NOW!
- Data Rate: 10/100Mbps
- UTP Cable: UTP category 3, 4, 5, 5e cable
- Color: White or as customized
- Number of E1 Interface: E1/ 2E1/ 4E1
- Number of ETH Interface: 2ETH
- Interface Type: BNC, RJ45, Ethernet Port
- Transmission Mode: Half duplex or full duplex
- E1 Interface Impedance: 75Ω (unbalance), 120Ω (balance)
- Transmission Distance: Short distance
- Storage Temperature: -40~ 70 °C
- Operating Temperature: -10~60°C
- Operating Humidity: 0%~90% RH no condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% RH no condensing
- Dimensions: 440 (D) x 44 (W) x 209 (H)mm
- Weight: ≤ 1 kg
- Power: 220V/ 110V/48V
- Power Consumption: <5W
- Manageable or Unmanageable: Manageable
- Application: Wireless Network, Remote LAN Connections, Optical SONET / SDH Network
- Browse the Evaluation: Click here to browse
- Support ETH ping function
- High efficiency transmission
- High transmit efficiency, low transmit delay
- Stable E1 clock recovery, low jitter and wander
- Local and remote E1 loop and local E1 enable function
- Conforming to ITU-T clock jitter and excursion standard
- Support Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multi point application
- Support package loss indicator function for E1 transmission line
- User can select IP protocol encapsulation or simplicity Ethernet type
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT,UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
What is TDMoIP (TDM over IP)?
TDMoIP is a new technology, which is developed based on the WDM and IP protocol. TDMOIP can transmit E1 signal in IP network transparently. TDMoIP is mainly used to transmit voice signal over IP network. Thanks for universal broadband network and the economy network devices as well as the easy use of TDMoIP equipment, the TDMoIP equipment has a broad application prospect.
Advantages and application fields of TDMoIP protocol converter
TDMoIP protocol converter can connect TDM device and user’s Ethernet seamlessly and reliably on the standard low cost wireless or lineate Ethernet/IP configuration, without affecting the voice quantity. Being transparent to the TDM signal, this model assures connecting to physical E1 interface of any device seamlessly, such as PBX, mobile base station, SS7 signaling device and voice mail system. It can be used in the communication system based on E1, such as LAN, WAN, MAN and wireless network. SOPTO supplies TDMOIP-E1-2ETH, TDMoIP-2E1-2ETH and TDMoIP-4E1-2ETH three products.
Working principle of 4E1-10/100Base-T TDMoIP protocol converter
4E1-10/100Base-T Protocol Converter serial interface converter used back multiplexing technology, transfer 10M/100M Ethernet data by using multi E1 channels. Realize convert between 1 to 4 E1 channels and Ethernet interface. It can transmit signal of E1 channel to RJ45 interface point to point, realize the connection of E1 channel and Ethernet. 4 channels can up to 7872Kbits/s. it can make use of mass E1 resource in telecommunication networks to expend the transfer distance and application field of Ethernet. It also supports VLAN.
TDMoIP is mainly used to transmit voice signal over IP network. It has 1-4 E1 interface, 1 local Ethernet port and 2 uplink Ethernet ports. TDMoIP can connect TDM device and user’s Ethernet seamlessly and reliably on the standard low cost wireless or lineate Ethernet/IP configuration, without affecting the voice quantity. Being transparent to the TDM signal, this model assures connecting to physical E1 interface of any device seamlessly, such as PBX, mobile base station, SS7 signaling device and voice mail system. It can be used in the communication system based on E1, such as LAN, WAN, MAN and wireless network.
|TDMOIP-E1-2ETH||E1 Over IP,two 10/100base-TX (RJ45)downlink port E1 Ports: 120Ohm/75Ohm,220V or 48V|
|TDMOIP-2E1-2ETH||2E1 Over IP,two 10/100base-TX (RJ45)downlink port E1 Ports: 120Ohm/75Ohm,220V or 48V|
|TDMOIP-4E1-2ETH||4E1 Over IP,two 10/100base-TX (RJ45)downlink port E1 Ports: 120Ohm/75Ohm,220V or 48V|
Looks great and works well.
Fast shipping. Since I just I got it a few days ago, I still have to test its stated features but as far as I'm concerned nobody can beat the price of SOPTO.
Nice item, easy to use. Quality item at a reasonable price
I received my order a lot sooner than estimated. They works well.
Over the last year, we have had an excellent experience ordering from SOPTO. Shipping speed and quality from SOPTO is always phenomenal, and their professionalism continues to impress us. I absolutely recommend SOPTO for you.