- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|E1 to N x ETH Converter||N x E1 to ETH Converter||TDMOIP N x E1||E1 to Fiber Converter|
|V.35 to ETH Converter||E1 to V.35 or V.24||E1 to RS232 RS422 RS485|
E1 to Fiber Converter
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price: Contact our customer services NOW!
- Data Rate: 10/100Mbps, 1000Mbps
- Wavelength: 850nm/1310nm/1550nm
- Fiber Types: Single mode, Multi mode
- UTP Cable: UTP category 3, 4, 5, 5e cable
- Color: Black/White/Grey or as customized
- Fiber Connector Type: FC, SC, ST
- Interface Type: RJ45, Fiber
- Transmission Mode: Half duplex or full duplex
- Transmission Distance: 2km, 20km, 40km, 60km or customer specified
- Storage Temperature: -40° ~70°C
- Operating Temperature: -5° ~50°C
- Operating Humidity: 0%~90% RH no condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% RH no condensing
- Dimensions: 483(D) x 175(W) x 44(H) mm
- Weight: 1kg(1000g)
- Power: 220V or 48V
- Power Consumption: <3W
- Manageable or Unmanageable: Manageable
- Application: Remote LAN Connections, Wireless Network, Optical Sonet / SDH Network
- Browse the Evaluation: Click here to browse
- E1 can support rate N*64k (N=1 to 32)
- Multi-mode 2KM, signal-mode 20-100KM
- Robust, reliable and professional quality
- Highly-accurate clocking and clocking options
- Provide both local loopback and remote loopback
- Support for multiple different clocks across the fiber
- Excellent diagnostics and link performance statistics
- Transfer 1 E1 over fiber, framed and unframed E1 optional
- E1 interface compatible with ITU-T G.703, G.704 and G.823
- LED indicate local status and remote status, easy to understand easy to use
- Support Dynamic Ethernet MAC address (4096), having local address filter function
- Support pseudo-random code test function, providing convenience for the test of optic fiber line status
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT,UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
Overview of E1 to Fiber Converters
E1 to Fiber Converter with E1 to Ethernet interface, its interface up to 8E1 or T1 circuit and delivers these clear trunks transparently across a fiber link, its transmission distance up to 2.5 Km at 62.5/125 um fiber, 850nm wavelength up to 12 Km at 62.5/125 um fiber, 1300nm wavelength.
The converts making the E1 electrical signal into optical data stream for transport over single mode or multi-mode fiber optic cables, this fiber optic modem extends the transmission distance up to more than 100Km. in addition, this Terminal offers one channel of asynchronous data channels except 2MBIT/S channels which compatible with ITU-T/G.703.
Typical Application Diagram:
100BASE-FX 1E1 to Fiber Converter Advantages
100BASE-FX 1E1 up to 8E1 converters use reverse multiplexing technology to transmit 10/100Base FX data with bonding multi E1 channels, thus realizing conversion between 1-8 E1 channels and Ethernet FX interface.
It can transmit signals point-to-point from E1 Ethernet FX interface to realize connection between E1 channel and Ethernet FX. Being different from general long-distance bridge, this converter supports flexible configuration of 1 to 8 channels E1 and can detect the number of E1 channel and choose available channel. In the meantime, certain difference of transmitting delay is allowed among E1 channels.
Line rate is 1968Kbit/s for one E1 channel and bandwidth can reach 15744Kbit/s for 8 E1 channels. When used in 10/100Mbps half/full duplex mode, this equipment can be connected with Ethernet switch or hub (integrated circuit machine) to expand transmitting distance and application scope of Ethernet by making full use of large number of E1 channels in current telecommunication network.
It is an excellent solution for connecting Ethernet broadband. This product can be applied in many fields such as connection of LAN and end offices, video ordering (VOD), remote monitor and E1 interface of switches. Sopto Also provide framed E1 signal based on ITU-T G.703 to Optical ETH, and transmit it to exchanger, HUB, router, net bridge or other devices through optical 100M channel (100BASE-FX).
|SPT-E1-FX||E1/FX or ETH port, SM dual fiber 20km SC/FC connector, E1 Ports: 120Ohm/75Ohm,220V or 48V|
|SPT-FE1-FX||FE1/FX or ETH port, SM dual fiber 20km SC/FC connector, E1 Ports: 120Ohm/75Ohm,220V or 48V|
|SPT-4E1-FX||4E1/FX or ETH port, SM dual fiber 20km SC/FC connector, E1 Ports: 120Ohm/75Ohm,220V or 48V|
8E1/FX or ETH port, SM dual fiber 20km SC/FC connector, E1 Ports: 120Ohm/75Ohm,220V or 48V
It worked as expected. I would buy again.