- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|N x E1 PDH Multiplexer||1+1 PDH Multiplexer||E+E PDH Multiplexer||1+1 E+E PDH MUX|
|Phone Optical Multiplexer||4U and 6U PDH Chassis||E1 Fiber Modem||RS422 Fiber Modem|
|V.35 Fiber Modem||RS232 Fiber Modem||RS485 Fiber Modem||ETH Fiber Modem|
|STM-1 Fiber Converter|
V.35 Fiber Modem
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price: Contact our customer services NOW!
- Wavelength: 1310nm
- Fiber Types: dual fiber/single fiber option
- UTP Cable: UTP category 3, 4, 5, 5e cable
- Color: Grey/White
- Connector: DB-25(Female)
- Adapter: DB-25 (Male) to M34 Winchester (Female)
- Interface Type: V.35, RJ45, DB25
- E1 Interface Impedance: 75Ω (unbalance), 120Ω (balance)
- Interface Mode: DCE
- Interface Bit Rate: n x 64 Kbps (n=1-32)
- Transmission Distance: 100km
- Power of Optical Signal Output: –2 ~ -11dBm
- Receipt Sensitivity: Better than –36dBm
- Storage Temperature: 0~50°C
- Operating Temperature: 0~50°C
- Operating Humidity: 0%~90% RH no condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% RH no condensing
- Dimensions: 220(D)×165 (W)×35(H)mm
- Weight: 900 g
- Power: 220V /110V/48V
- Power Consumption: < 5W
- Frame or Unframed: Frame or unframed are both available
- Application: PDH, SDH
- Browse the Evaluation: Click here to browse
- Realizes V.35 transmission over fiber
- Used in pairs or work with humanity E1 optical modem
- Default: dual fiber, single mode, 40km, FC.
- Various loop back configuration function, easy to open and test
- Modulates a V.35 data signal onto single mode or multiple mode (FOM-V.35)
- Offer rich alarm status: optical port missing, optical fiber frame lockout. (FOM-V.35)
- Support multiple clock option: master clock, external clock, slave clock (FOM-V.35)
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
Function of V.35 Fiber Optic Modem
V35 fiber optic modem converts V.35 electrical signal into optical data stream for transport over single mode or multi mode fiber optic cables.
V.35 Fiber Optic Modem provides the user the capability to establish communication between two V.35 interfaces. It establishes a secure, long range data fiber link between computers, routers, multiplexers and other V.35 data communication devices.
At the opposite end of the fiber, the optical stream is converted back into electrical signals of the appropriate interface such as G.703 & V.35. This fiber optic modem extends the transmission distance up to more than 100Km.
Advantages of V.35 fiber optic modem
- V.35 fiber optical modem can be connected with E1 fiber modem, Ethernet fiber optical modem and FE1/10BaseT protocol converter
- Realize V.35 signal transmitting over fiber in transparent and multi-frame mode, and wideband is 64Kbps~2048Kbps.
- Any frame number and position can be set up at random during transmit in multi-frame mode
- Easy to install and adapt to signal phase position from DTE equipment
- Beneficial to test and own various loop back setting function.
- Enable to manage and supervise working in Internet system as well as the situation of the device settings
- Realize one line RS232 data transmitting over fiber transmitting in transparent mode with the 4800bps speed rate
The primary application for the V.35 Fiber Optic Modem
The primary application for the V.35 Fiber Optic Modem is to establish point-to-point fiber link at ranges longer than any copper modem can achieve. The clock options are Internal / External /Slave Clock - three clock mode option.
|SPD-V.35-D-20-131AS||V.35 Fiber Modem, SM dual fiber, SC/FC connector 220V or 48V|
|SPD-FV.35-D-20-131AS||FV.35 Fiber Modem, SM dual fiber, SC/FC connector 220V or 48V|