- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|N x E1 PDH Multiplexer||1+1 PDH Multiplexer||E+E PDH Multiplexer||1+1 E+E PDH MUX|
|Phone Optical Multiplexer||4U and 6U PDH Chassis||E1 Fiber Modem||RS422 Fiber Modem|
|V.35 Fiber Modem||RS232 Fiber Modem||RS485 Fiber Modem||ETH Fiber Modem|
|STM-1 Fiber Converter|
ETH Fiber Modem
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price: Contact our customer services NOW!
- Data Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Wavelength: 850nm/1310nm /1550nm
- Fiber Types: SM dual fiber, Multi-mode
- UTP Cable: UTP category 3, 4, 5, 5e cable
- Color: White/Grey
- Form: Mini Type or 19 inch
Diameter of Fiber Core:
50/125μm, 62.5/125μm for multi-mode
8/125μm, 9/125μm for single mode
- Fiber core number: double core/single core for option
- Fiber Connector Type: SC, FC, ST
- Interface Type: RJ45, Fiber, ETH, E1
- E1 Interface Impedance: 75Ω (unbalance), 120Ω (balance)
- Transmission Mode: Half duplex or full duplex
- Transmission Distance: 2km, 20km, 40km, 60km,80km, 120km
- Sending Consumption：-9dBm (Min) ~-8dBm (Max)
- Receiving Sensitivity: -27dBm (Min)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 80°C
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Operating Humidity: 5%~90% RH no condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% RH no condensing
Mini Type: 216(W) X 140(D) X 31(H) mm
19 inches: 483(W) X 138(D) X 44(H) mm
- Weight: 900g
- Power: 48V/110V/220V
- Power Consumption: ≤ 5W
- Manageable or Unmanageable: Manageable or unmanageable are both available
- Application: Point to point applications
- Browse the Evaluation: Click here to browse
- Fully compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN) and over long-distance frame transmission
- Based on self-copy right IC
- Provide 2 types of clock: fiber recovery clock, master clock
- Ethernet interface 10M/100M，Ethernet port supports full/half duplex, support VLAN proposal
- Support AUTO-MDI-X
- Provide loop-function including Fiber local loop back by itself, Ethernet loop back by itself
- Ethernet monitor can reset by itself
- Has PBRS Code testing function，and could be used as a 2M error code device
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
Summarize of ETH Fiber Modem
Ethernet fiber modem is to modulate Ethernet signal to single or multi-mode fiber. The fiber for transmit data can be used to monitor and control local and remote devices, and no collision will occur, user can chose the type of commonly fiber wavelength and interface. It also can used with E1 fiber optical modem and transmit by ATM or DDN.
Application of ETH Fiber Modem
The ETH Fiber Modems can be used with E1 Fiber Modems and switches to connect two or more host.
Install the ETH Fiber Modem to the MDI/MDI-X switch
Do the following to install the Ethernet fiber modem to the MDI/MDI-X switch.
- The MDI/MDI-X switch enables you to connect the ETH Fiber Modem to different types of network devices by using a standard network patch cable. To connect the ETH Fiber Modem to a terminal, transceiver or network interface card (NIC), set the switch to the MDI-X (left hand) position. Otherwise, to connect to a hub or switch, set the switch to the MDI (right hand) position.
- The modem comes equipped with a shielded RJ45 Jack for Ethernet connections. Connect the Ethernet RJ45 Jack to the appropriate 802.3 compliant network equipment via a standard network patch cable.
- Connect the dual fiber ST/SC/FC connectors on the ETH Fiber Modem directly to the 802.3 compliant multi-mode fiber cable equipped with male ST/SC/FC connectors or via 802.3 compliant multi-mode fiber patch cord and corresponding ST/SC/FC fiber wall jacks.
- Connect the DC power output side of the power supply adapter to the power jack on the modem.
- Connect the AC power side/cord of the power supply adapter to the appropriate AC power source.
Then, the Ethernet Fiber Modem will power up and LED indicators will illuminate once connected to the power source.
|SPD-ETH-D-20-131AS||ETH Fiber Modem, SM dual fiber,SC/FC connector 220V or 48V|
|SPD-FETH-D-20-131AS||FETH Fiber Modem, SM dual fiber,SC/FC connector 220V or 48V|
|SPD-4ETH-D-20-131AS-L||4ETH Fiber Modem, support Logical Vlan SM dual fiber,SC/FC connector 220V or 48V|
|SPD-2ETH-D-20-131AS-P||2ETH Fiber Modem, support physical Vlan SM dual fiber,SC/FC connector 220V or 48V|