- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|N x E1 PDH Multiplexer||1+1 PDH Multiplexer||E+E PDH Multiplexer||1+1 E+E PDH MUX|
|Phone Optical Multiplexer||4U and 6U PDH Chassis||E1 Fiber Modem||RS422 Fiber Modem|
|V.35 Fiber Modem||RS232 Fiber Modem||RS485 Fiber Modem||ETH Fiber Modem|
|STM-1 Fiber Converter|
Phone Optical Multiplexer
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price: Contact our customer services NOW!
- Data Rate: 10/100Mbps, 1000Mbps
- Number of Channel: 1CH/4CH/8CH/16CH/30CH
- E1 Interface: 120ohm or 75ohm
- Fiber Types: Single fiber, Dual fiber mode
- UTP Cable: UTP category 3, 4, 5, 5e cable, others
- Color: Black or as customized
- Fiber Connector Type: FC/SC/ST
- Interface Type: RJ45, FXO—for switch, FXS—for telephone, E1
- Transmission Mode: Half duplex or full duplex
- Transmission Distance: 2Km/40Km/60Km/120Km (Default: Single mode/Dual fiber/1310nm/40Km/FC)
- Storage Temperature: -55~+85°C
- Operating Temperature: 0~75 °C
- Operating Humidity: 0%~90% RH no condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% RH no condensing
- Dimensions: 483(W) x 44(H) x260(D) mm
- Weight: 2.2k g
- Power: 220V or 110V or 48V power supply or both; AC220V DC-48V
- Power Consumption: ≤30W
- Manageable or Unmanageable: Manageable or unmanageable are both available
- Application: Telecommunication Fields
- Browse the Evaluation: Click here to browse
- FXS or FXO port
- Industrial-level, Modularize design, SMT surface place craftwork
- The voice interface supports caller ID display
- Suitable for the run standard of carrier class, 50,000 hours lifespan
- Can provide anti-pole signals
- Transmits signals through 2M circuit
- It is supplied with perfect function of status indication to facilitate maintenance and management
- Supporting Voice Interface caller ID function
- Modularized and industrialized design ensuring reliability and flexibility
- Capable of auto resumption of power fuse
- Accept the reverse date signal transmitter to computer charge
- Flexible the way of supplying power (DC-48V Or AC 220V)
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
What is the telephone fiber optic multiplexer?
Telephone fiber optic multiplexer is the optical transmission equipment, which is also called Phone Mux or Voice Mux, transmitting the telephone via fiber. It also supplies Ethernet interfaces, E1 and extra service slots to realize other transmission requirement.
Features and advantages of the telephone fiber optic multiplexer
Telephone fiber optic multiplexer is used by ultra-large-scale integrated circuit design, simple appearance, and easy installation and maintenance-free. Stable performance advantages apply to all major telecom providers, government and enterprises. Various channels telephone can be transmitted directly via fiber which can solve the telephone transmission problem for marginal customer. It adopts the digital multiplexing technology with powerful chip.
And it also integrates most of the digital logic functions. The phone optical multiplexer can increase the performance and reduce the cost of product with features of excellent performance, stability and reliability, low power consumption, high integration, small size, easy to install and maintain.
Application diagram of Telephone fiber optic multiplexers
Looks really good for price.Really pleased with this purchase.
Works as expected. recommend!