- Fiber Optic Transceiver Module
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
- What is RoHS?
- What is FCC certification?
- EMI Electromagnetic Interfer...
- EMC Testing - How to reduce ...
- EMC Testing - What are the l...
- EMC Testing - Why is it nece...
- What is EMC?
- How do I go about getting a ...
- Does my products require the...
- What does CE marking mean?
- How about the Logistics cost...
- How about the Return Policie...
- How about the Guarantee?
- Are your transceiver modules...
- Does SOPTO have agents in No...
- I placed an order who do I c...
- Do you ship internationally?
- What is your minimum order?
- Can I order online?
- What payment methods do you ...
How about the Guarantee?
How about the Guarantee? Except products belongs to Bargain Shop section, all products are warranted by SOPTO only to purchasers for resale or for use in business or original equipment manufacturer, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use (consumables, normal tear and wear excluded) for one year after date of purchase from SOPTO, unless otherwise stated. Any part which is determined by SOPTO to be defective in material or workmanship and returned to SOPTO or authorized service location, as SOPTO designates, shipping costs prepaid, will be, as the exclusive remedy, repaired or replaced, at SOPTO's option.
SOPTO makes no guarantee against and shall not be liable regarding any damage to products installed, operated or maintained negligently in any manner or otherwise not due to SOPTO's fault. SOPTO shall be allowed a reasonable period to investigate any Buyer's claim for a defective product and shall be given access to Buyer's relevant records and data for this purpose.