- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
- What is RoHS?
- What is FCC certification?
- EMI Electromagnetic Interfer...
- EMC Testing - How to reduce ...
- EMC Testing - What are the l...
- EMC Testing - Why is it nece...
- What is EMC?
- How do I go about getting a ...
- Does my products require the...
- What does CE marking mean?
- How about the Logistics cost...
- How about the Return Policie...
- How about the Guarantee?
- Are your transceiver modules...
- Does SOPTO have agents in No...
- I placed an order who do I c...
- Do you ship internationally?
- What is your minimum order?
- Can I order online?
- What payment methods do you ...
How about the Logistics costs?
How about the Logistics costs? Calculating according to the reality details:
Firstly, we calculate the volume and then compare the volume and the weight. Select the bigger one to calculate next step. If the value of the volume or weight is less than 21kg (take 16kg as an example) and the first 0.5kg is CNY 120 and additional is CNY33 for 0.5kg, then the cost equals to the CNY 120+ 15kg/0.5kg* CNY33=CNY1100.
If the value of the volume of weight is greater than or equal to 21kg (take 30kg as an example), then the cost equals to 30kg* the unit price.