PCI-E Card Knowledge
- Info about Network Interface Card Teaming
- How to Setup a Server with Multiple Network Interface Adapters?
- How to Reconnect an Internet Network Adapter for an Acer Aspire?
- 9 Things to Do When Your Internal Network Card Stops Working
- Ethernet Standards NIC for Home Networking
- What Is a Network Interface Adapter?
- How to Configure a Network Interface Card in Linux?
- How should Configure Your NIC for ISA and TMG?
- Recommended Network Card Configuration for Forefront UAG Servers
SOPTO Special Topic
Except products belongs to Bargain Shop section, all products are warranted by SOPTO only to purchasers for resale or for use in business or original equipment manufacturer, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use (consumables, normal tear and wear excluded) for one year after date of purchase from SOPTO, unless otherwise stated...
PCI-E NIC Cards provide redundant connectivity to ensure an uninterrupted network connection.
PCI-E NIC Cards are ideal for VM environments with multiple operating systems, requiring shared or dedicated NICs.
They are specially designed for desktop PC clients, servers, and workstations with few PCI Express slots available.
- Fiber Optic Transceiver Module
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
- Secondary or Niche PCIe Applications
After we read the “Priimary PCIe Applications”, now, let’s read the “Secondary or Niche PCIe Applications”.
- Backplane Switching Control Plane between Smart Cards
Before, we mentioned “Backplane Switching” in the “Secondary or Niche PCIe Applications”, now, let’s intro the backplane switching control plane deeply.
- How to Install an Ethernet Adapter for XP Home?
If you have a Ethernet adapter and want to install it to Windows XP, this page you must read.
- Considerations for Host-to-FPGA PCIe Traffic
FPGA designs involving interaction with a host through PCIe are becoming increasingly popular for good reasons: Efficiency and reliability, as well as a clever and scalable industry standard, all these make PCI Express a wise choice.
- How to Install a Network Adapter in XP?
Follow 5 steps in page to install a network adapter in XP. Click here to see detail.
- Cheating: Non DMA Method
In this page, we will talk about the Non DMA Method. If you don’t know why, please see the previous page.
- How to Install Network Adapter Drivers
Do not think that is ok after you install a network adapter. The next step is to install network adapter drivers.
- How to Reinstall a Network Adapter Driver?
Reinstalling a network adapter is as easy as reconnecting the adapter and clicking on a few buttons. Click here to read more is also easy.
- PCIe2 2-port 10GbE SFP+ Copper Adapter Overview
The IBM PCIe2 2-port 10GbE SFP+ copper adapter is a generation-2 PCIe adapter that provides two 10Gb copper small form-factor pluggable transceiver (SFP+) ports for connectivity with other servers or switches in the network.
- PCIe and Optical Applications
PCIe and Optical Applications
- What is a Converged Network Adapter?
May be this article is helpful for these guys who want to know the converted network adapter.
- PCI Express System Interconnect Software Architecture
If you are interested in the PCI Express System Interconnect Software Architecture, please read this long article.
- Key Differences in the PCI Express 3.0 Standard
As a network engineer, you must care about the newest technological info. If you never had heard about PCI Express 3.o, this is a good place for you.
- Performance of System Interconnect Using PCI Express Switches
A multi-peer system topology is shown in Figure 1.A x4 PCIe interface is used to connect each Root Processor and Endpoint Processors to the PES64H16 System Interconnect PCIe switch.
- PCIe Hot-Swap Device Driver Part 1
This is the part 1 of “PCIe Hot-Swap Device Driver Part 1”
- What Does the Future Hold for PCI Express?
What Does the Future Hold for PCI Express? Through this article, you may know more or less.
- PCIe Hot Swap Device Driver Part 2
This is the part 2 of the “PCIe Hot Swap Device Driver ”. To see the part 1, please first see the part 1, then to get the complete info.
- Fully Managed Switch PCIe Card
Do you know about managed switch PCIe card? There is an introduction about the 20-port Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch PCI/104-Express card. For more, please browse our website.
- PCIe104 SBCs Feature Interchangeable QSeven COMs
Interchangeable, full-size QSeven computer-on-modules (COMs) plus a highly integrated I/O baseboard populate Diamond Systems’ Quantum PCIe/104 single-board-computers (SBCs).
- Some Info about PCI Express
A high-speed hardware interface from Intel for connecting peripheral devices is introduced in 2002 and originally known as "Third Generation I/O" (3GIO)