PCI-E Card Knowledge
- Info about Network Interface Card Teaming
- How to Setup a Server with Multiple Network Interface Adapters?
- How to Reconnect an Internet Network Adapter for an Acer Aspire?
- 9 Things to Do When Your Internal Network Card Stops Working
- Ethernet Standards NIC for Home Networking
- What Is a Network Interface Adapter?
- How to Configure a Network Interface Card in Linux?
- How should Configure Your NIC for ISA and TMG?
- Recommended Network Card Configuration for Forefront UAG Servers
SOPTO Special Topic
Except products belongs to Bargain Shop section, all products are warranted by SOPTO only to purchasers for resale or for use in business or original equipment manufacturer, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use (consumables, normal tear and wear excluded) for one year after date of purchase from SOPTO, unless otherwise stated...
PCI-E NIC Cards provide redundant connectivity to ensure an uninterrupted network connection.
PCI-E NIC Cards are ideal for VM environments with multiple operating systems, requiring shared or dedicated NICs.
They are specially designed for desktop PC clients, servers, and workstations with few PCI Express slots available.
- Fiber Optic Transceiver Module
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
- PCI Express in Wired Communications Systems
This article will look at some of the potential applications for this popular industry-standard interconnect in the wired communications infrastructure.
- How to Reinstall a Network Adapter Driver?
Reinstalling a network adapter is as easy as reconnecting the adapter and clicking on a few buttons. Click here to read more is also easy.
- Basic Info of PCI Family
The PCI family was originally designed to provide a standards-based expansion bus within personal computer architecture. For more, please click here.
- What is a Wireless PCI Card?
A wireless PCI card is a hardware that facilitates wireless communication between computers. If you utilize a wireless network, then a wireless PCI card is ideal for allowing your computer to share data…
- Use of PCIe Features in Communications Systems
A number of features at the physical and data link layers of the PCIe protocol can be used to enhance the availability of a communications system.
- What is a Wireless Adapter For?
Wireless adapters come in various shapes and sizes. Some are internal to a computer, some have antennas that stick out the back, and some are nothing more than antennas that plug into the USB port on a computer…
- Primary PCIe Applications
The adoption of the original PCI protocol in PCs and servers paved the way to the widespread availability of components with PCI interfaces for communications systems.
- Definition of a Mini PCI Card
The Mini PCI card is a form factor initially introduced for the notebook computer industry but has now been adopted for use by several other product classes, the embedded computing platform and the printing industry to name two.
- How Do I Install A PCI-E Riser Cable?
How Do I Install A PCI-E Riser Cable? Four steps to solve this problem.
- How to Install a PCI-E 1X Jumper Wire?
How to Install a PCI-E 1X Jumper Wire? Just follow these three steps.
- How Can I Tell the Difference between PCI, and PCI-X and PCI Exp
What is the difference between PCI,PCI-X and PCI-Express? If you want to know, click here please.
- What are PCI and PCI Express Slots Used for?
Does PCI/PCI-Express (aka PCI-E) slots just let you install expansion cards? I think there must be something else for you.
- PCIe 2-Port 1GbE TX Adapter Overview
The IBM PCIe 2-Port 1GbE TX adapter is a full-duplex, dual port, gigabit Ethernet adapter. The adapter interfaces to the system via a PCIe bus. This adapter can be configured to run each port at 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps data rates.
- What is the Difference between 64-bit PCI Slot and PCI-X Slot?
There is a question about 64-bit PCI Slot and PCI-X Slot and this question is collected by us from internet. The original text is shown below.
- PCIe2 2x10Gb FCoE 2x1GbE SFP+ Adapter Overview
The IBM PCIe2 2x10Gb FCoE 2x1GbE SFP+ Adapter is a PCI Express (PCIe) generation 2, low-profile capable adapter.
- What does Length and Height and Depth Refer to on a PCI card?
Do you had ever thought about the length, height and depth of a PCI Card? If not, please click here.
- PCIe2 2-port 10GbE SFP+ Copper Adapter Overview
The IBM PCIe2 2-port 10GbE SFP+ copper adapter is a generation-2 PCIe adapter that provides two 10Gb copper small form-factor pluggable transceiver (SFP+) ports for connectivity with other servers or switches in the network.
- PCIe and Optical Applications
PCIe and Optical Applications
- PCI Express System Interconnect Software Architecture
If you are interested in the PCI Express System Interconnect Software Architecture, please read this long article.
- What is a Converged Network Adapter?
May be this article is helpful for these guys who want to know the converted network adapter.