- Sopto Home
- Special Topic
- PCI-E Card Knowledge
- PCIe 2-Port 1GbE TX Adapter Overview
PCI-E Card Knowledge
- Info about Network Interface Card Teaming
- How to Setup a Server with Multiple Network Interface Adapters?
- How to Reconnect an Internet Network Adapter for an Acer Aspire?
- 9 Things to Do When Your Internal Network Card Stops Working
- Ethernet Standards NIC for Home Networking
- What Is a Network Interface Adapter?
- How to Configure a Network Interface Card in Linux?
- How should Configure Your NIC for ISA and TMG?
- Recommended Network Card Configuration for Forefront UAG Servers
SOPTO Special Topic
Except products belongs to Bargain Shop section, all products are warranted by SOPTO only to purchasers for resale or for use in business or original equipment manufacturer, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use (consumables, normal tear and wear excluded) for one year after date of purchase from SOPTO, unless otherwise stated...
Defective products will be accepted for exchange, at our discretion, within 14 days from receipt. Buyer might be requested to return the defective products to SOPTO for verification or authorized service location, as SOPTO designated, shipping costs prepaid. .....
PCI-E NIC Cards provide redundant connectivity to ensure an uninterrupted network connection.
PCI-E NIC Cards are ideal for VM environments with multiple operating systems, requiring shared or dedicated NICs.
They are specially designed for desktop PC clients, servers, and workstations with few PCI Express slots available.
- Fiber Optic Transceiver Module
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
PCI-E Card Knowledge
PCIe 2-Port 1GbE TX Adapter Overview
The IBM PCIe 2-Port 1GbE TX adapter is a full-duplex, dual port, gigabit Ethernet adapter. The adapter interfaces to the system via a PCIe bus. This adapter can be configured to run each port at 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps data rates. The adapter connects to a network using a 4-pair CAT-5 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable for distances of up to 100 meters (328.08 feet).
PCIe 2-Port 1GbE TX Adapter
This adapter is PCIe x4 capable and conforms to the PCIe 1.0a standard. The adapter supports AIX® Network Installation Management (NIM) boot capability. The adapter conforms to the IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T standard. The adapter supports jumbo frames when running at the 1000 Mbps speed. The adapter does not support a speed of 1000 Mbps speed in half-duplex (HDX) mode.
The adapter provides the following features:
• Supports interrupt moderation to deliver increased performance while significantly reducing processor utilization
• Supports dual port operation in almost any PCIe slot, except x1
• Supports auto-negotiation, full-duplex only
• Supports integrated media-access control (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
• Supports Fast Ether Channel (FEC) with the existing software
• Supports gigabit Ether Channel (GEC) with the existing software
• Supports IEEE 802.3ad (Link Aggregation control protocol)
• Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLANs
• Supports IEEE 802.3 z, ab, u, x flow control support
• Supports IEEE 802.1p
• Supports IEEE 802.3ab for TX
• Supports TCP checksum offload transmission control protocol (TCP), user datagram protocol (UDP), Internet Protocol (IP) for IPv4 and IPv6
• Supports TCP segmentation or large send offload
• Supports EEPROM-SPI and single EEPROM
• Supports interrupt levels INTA and MSI
• Hardware certifications FCC B, UL, CE, VCCI, BSMI, CTICK, MIC
• Network Controller (MAC) Intel 82571EB
• Compliant with European Union Directive 2002/95/EC on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment
To install the adapter, follow these steps:
1. Determine the PCIe slot in which to place the adapter.
The adapter has an x4 PCIe connector and can be placed in a x4, x8, or x16 slot. See the PCI adapter placement for information about the PCIe slots on your system unit.
2. Install the adapter by using the instructions in the system unit service guide.
As an optical fiber optical communication service provider, Sopto supplies compatible gigabit PCI Express Cards and 10G SFP+ Cables as well as XFP cables, QSFP+ cables and so on for Cisco, IBM, HUAWEI and other brands’ devices. Our products have a reasonable price. For the details, please contact a Sopto representative by calling 86-755-36946668, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.