Fiber Optics knowledge
- Maintained Methods of Fusion Splicer Parts
- How to Use the Fiber Optic Cleaver?
- What are Fixed Attenuators & Variable Attenuators?
- Deployable Fiber Optic Systems for Harsh Mining Environments
- Developing Miniature Fiber Optic Cable Has Become the Trend
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Procedures
- 6 Steps to Selecting a Fiber Optic Cable
- Signal Attenuation Introduction
- How Fiber Transmission Works?
SOPTO Special Topic
Except products belongs to Bargain Shop section, all products are warranted by SOPTO only to purchasers for resale or for use in business or original equipment manufacturer, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use (consumables, normal tear and wear excluded) for one year after date of purchase from SOPTO, unless otherwise stated...
Fiber Optis can be used in so many fields:
Data Storage Equipment
Aerospace & Avionics
Data Transfer Tests
Oil & Gas, Imaging
Outside Plant,Central Office
Ship to Shore,Education
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
Premise Networks Carrier Networks
Independent Telecommunication Providers
- Fiber Optic Transceiver Module
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
- How to Install Fiber Optic Internet?
How to install fiber optic internet? Here are a few tips.
- What is Optical Fiber and Its Origin
Alexander Graham Bell, the American inventor best known for developing the telephone, first attempted to communicate using light around 1880…
- What is Inside of a Fiber Optic Cable
Fiber optic cable is unlike most types of cables; it draws on light instead of electricity to transmit signals.
- Find Hidden Cables with Cable Wire Locators
Locating buried and hidden lines prior to construction or maintenance projects is critical to ensure the safety of your crew and reducing the potentially costly mistake. Then, how to do? Click here for more info please.
- Fiber Optic Installation Standard
When installing optical cable, what you don't know could really hurt you or damage your cable. Familiarizing yourself with Standard 301 is a smart step to avoid such problems.
- Analog or Digital Fiber Optic Data Link
Fiber optic data links can be either analog or digital in nature, although most are digital. Both have some common critical parameters and some major differences…
- Introduction to Fiber Optics Temperature Measurement
The group of sensors is known as fiber optic thermometers generally refer to those devices measuring higher temperatures wherein blackbody radiation physics are utilized…
- Setting Up For Your Fiber-Optic Cable
Many experienced cable installers claim that more than 50% of premature fiber-optic cable failure is caused by improper cable pulling. Here are some important guidelines and techniques for overhead, indoor, and underground installations.
- Light Up Your Countertops with Fiber Optics
When you’re hosting your next party, wouldn’t it be cool if you could light up your countertop?
- Understanding the Installation of Fiber Optics
Are you installing Fiber Optics above the ceiling or outdoors or will it be in an office or factory floor? How you mount these fibers will be determined by the where you are installing. No matter the answer, please click her for a look.
- Fiber Optics Technology to Make Communications Systems Faster
Fiber Optic technology uses pulses of light through an optical fiber to transmit information from one place to another. This type of technology has been around since the 1970’s being introduced by Corning Glass among others…
- How to Clean Fiber Ends?
In most cases when a fiber is used, it is essential to prepare clean ends. There is tips for you to clean fiber ends.
- How Does Fiber Optic Couplers Work
Fiber optic couplers either split optical signals into multiple paths or combine multiple signals on one path.
- Fiber Optical Cable Installation
How to install your fiber optic cables? Here is an answers.
- Optical Fiber Cable General Cabling Guidelines
In whatever space your optical-fiber cable is being installed, there are some basic guidelines that must be followed. Support the cable and avoid crushing, stressing and over bending it. Every cable will have values for minimum bend radius and maximum ten
- What is a Fiber Optic Patch Panel?
A fiber-optic patch panel is used to separate out the fibers within a fiber-optic cable. By using one of these panels, the fibers can be spliced to individual fibers on other cables, allowing the cables to be crossed and connected in a variety of ways. In
- How to Strip and Clean Fiber-Optic Cable?
To strip and clean outdoor FO cable, you have to start with the outer jacket. Step 1: Mark the armor (if the cable has armor) with the tip of your knife to note a length sufficient to expose the cable's ripcord, being careful not to go through the armor
- Halogen Free Cable Advantages
Halogen free cables are engineered and designed so that emissions during a fire offer low toxicity and low smoke…Click here for more, please.
- Don't Ignore the Hazards Associated with Fiber Optics
Understanding the safety hazards that go with fiber optic cable is critical for those who install or maintain fiber optic systems…
- Cameras Video through Fiber Transmission
Single Fixed CCTV Camera to Video Monitor Transmission over Optical Cable. For more, see here please.