Fiber Optics knowledge
- Maintained Methods of Fusion Splicer Parts
- How to Use the Fiber Optic Cleaver?
- What are Fixed Attenuators & Variable Attenuators?
- Deployable Fiber Optic Systems for Harsh Mining Environments
- Developing Miniature Fiber Optic Cable Has Become the Trend
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Procedures
- 6 Steps to Selecting a Fiber Optic Cable
- Signal Attenuation Introduction
- How Fiber Transmission Works?
SOPTO Special Topic
Except products belongs to Bargain Shop section, all products are warranted by SOPTO only to purchasers for resale or for use in business or original equipment manufacturer, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use (consumables, normal tear and wear excluded) for one year after date of purchase from SOPTO, unless otherwise stated...
Defective products will be accepted for exchange, at our discretion, within 14 days from receipt. Buyer might be requested to return the defective products to SOPTO for verification or authorized service location, as SOPTO designated, shipping costs prepaid. .....
Fiber Optis can be used in so many fields:
Data Storage Equipment
Aerospace & Avionics
Data Transfer Tests
Oil & Gas, Imaging
Outside Plant,Central Office
Ship to Shore,Education
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Diagnostics & Troubleshooting
Premise Networks Carrier Networks
Independent Telecommunication Providers
- Fiber Optic Transceiver Module
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
Fiber Optics knowledge
How to Use the Fiber Optic Cleaver?
Fiber optic cleaver is used to cut the fiberglass to make a good end face, as we know the quality of the bare fiber end face will determine the quality of the joint of the fibers in the fiber optic fusion process, and the joint point quality means higher or lower attenuation of the fiber connection line. So the fiber optic cleaver is very important in the fiber splicing process, it works together with the fusion splicer to meet the end needs.
- Verify that the device has the blade sliding plate in front of one end, open the size platen;
- Stripped fiber coating stripping fiber clamp reserve bare fiber length of 30-40mm, to wrap fiber, cotton wool or tissue dipped in alcohol then clean fiber. Rub with cotton wool or tissue paper, do not use the same cotton wool or tissue paper to rub the second (Note: Please use plain Greater than 99% alcohol).
- Visual edge alignment of the fiber coating cutter ruler (12-20cm) appropriate scale, the left hand placed in the optical fiber oriented pressure tank the bare fiber placed straight on the left and right rubber mat.
- Together on a small plate, large platen to promote devices blade slider the blade dicing fiber under surface, and is free to slide to the other side, cut fiber;
- The left hand held onto the cutter, the right hand to open a large pressure plate and remove fiber debris into fixed container.
- Pinch the optical fiber with the left hand while the right hand to open the small pressure plate, carefully remove the fiber cut end face, attention: the neat fiber cross-section do not touch it matter.
The advantages of fiber optic cleaver
- Excellent beam quality of a smaller of focal diameter and high working efficiency, high quality;
- High cutting speed: cutting speed greater than 10m/min;
- Stable operation: the world’s top import fiber optic lasers, stable performance, key parts can reach 100,000 hours;
- The high efficiency of photoelectric conversion: Compare with CO2 laser cutting machine, fiber optic laser cutting machine have three times photoelectric conversion efficiency;
- Low cost: to save energy and protect the environment Photoelectric conversion rate as high as 25-30%. The low power consumption, which is the traditional CO2 laser cutting machine is only about 20% -30%;
- Low maintenance costs: fiber line transmission, no need reflect lens, save maintenance costs;
- Simple operation: optical fiber transmission lines, there is no adjustment of the optical path;
- Super flexible optical effects: compact design, compact and easy to flexible manufacturing requirements.
For newest quotes of fiber cleavers, please contact a Sopto representative by calling 86-755-36946668, or by sending an email to email@example.com. For more info, please browse our website.