Twinax Cable Knowledge
- Cable Labeling as Part of Data Center Management
- How to Correctly Run cables On Servers in a Data Center?
- 4 Realities You Should Consider 10G Ethernet for Your Business
- Is it finally the end of copper?
- Why We Need Both 40G and 100G Ethernet Cable?
- What is Twisted Pair Cable?
- Benefits of Twisted Pair Cable Construction
- Why Copper Is Used in Cables?
- A Brief Look at Ethernet Cable Construction
SOPTO Special Topic
Except products belongs to Bargain Shop section, all products are warranted by SOPTO only to purchasers for resale or for use in business or original equipment manufacturer, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use (consumables, normal tear and wear excluded) for one year after date of purchase from SOPTO, unless otherwise stated...
Defective products will be accepted for exchange, at our discretion, within 14 days from receipt. Buyer might be requested to return the defective products to SOPTO for verification or authorized service location, as SOPTO designated, shipping costs prepaid. .....
Twinax Cables are mainly used with PCI or PCI-E Card for the short distance interconnection in the server room.
- Fiber Optic Transceiver Module
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
Stable Transmission Speed
Various Length Selection
Wider Operating Temperature
Good for HPC
Good for Data Center
Twinax Cable Knowledge
High Speed Cable Brief Introduction
High Speed Cable (als0 known as "Twinax Cable") is one kinds of the cable used to connect the communication equipment. These products are mainly applied to Data Centers (Cloud Storage, Cloud Computing), High Performance Computing (Super Computer) and other communication fields as well as Telecommunication (Mobile Network Switching Centers, Base Stations) these communication sites.
There is a variety of types of cables available for making Ethernet connections at speeds of 10 Gigabit per second and above.
The most commonly used cable for 10Gbps Ethernet is the cable with an SFP/SFP+/XFP/QSFP+ connector on either end. This cable can handle connections of up to about 100M in length. For longer connections an optical fiber cable can be used.
- High Speed Cable Production Process
- High Speed Cable Production Machining Notes
- CX4 AOC Cable Installation Guideline
- What's the Difference between Active and Passive Twinax Cable?
- XFP Infiband Cables