- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
SFP Media Converter
The fiber media converters are designed to transmit and receive data over one optical fiber. The electrical interface will Auto-Negotiate to a 10/100Mbps or 10/100/1000MBps Ethernet rate without any adjustments. The optical interface operates at a 100Mbps or 1000Mbps Ethernet rate. LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status.
The 10/100/1000MBps series provides auto MDI/MDI-X on its TP port and the DIP switch to configure the Link Fault Pass through function (LFP). The LFP function includes the Link Loss Carry Forward (LLCF)/Link Loss Return (LLR). LLCF/LLR can immediately alarm administrators the problem of the link media and provide efficient solution to monitoring the net. The DIP switch can disable or enable the LFP function. The LLCF means when a device connected to the converter and the TP line loses the link, the converter’s fiber will disconnect the link of transmission. The LLR (Link Loss Return) means when a device connected to the converter and the fiber line loses the link, the converter’s fiber will disconnect the link of transmission. Both can immediately alarm administrators the problem of the link media and provide efficient solution to monitoring the net.
1. Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, or IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX
2. Provides DIP switch for LFP function (Disable / Enable) setting
3. 10/100 BASE-T/TX or 10/100/1000 BASE-T/TX electrical port
4. 1000 BASE-SX/LX or 1000 BASE-SX/LX optical port
5. Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10Mbps,100Mbps or 1000Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
6. Optical port supports 100Mbps or 1000Mbps full duplex data
7. Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
8. Distances up to 2km for Multi mode;Up to 120km for Single mode
9. LED indicators for easy network diagnostics
10/100/1000Base-Tx to 1000Base-FX, SFP to RJ45 media converter , without module
1000Base-Tx to 1000Base-FX, SFP to RJ45 media converter , without module
10/100Base-Tx to 100Base-FX,SFP to RJ45 media converter , without module
Look forward to doing business with you in the future.