PCI-E Card Knowledge
- Info about Network Interface Card Teaming
- How to Setup a Server with Multiple Network Interface Adapters?
- How to Reconnect an Internet Network Adapter for an Acer Aspire?
- 9 Things to Do When Your Internal Network Card Stops Working
- Ethernet Standards NIC for Home Networking
- What Is a Network Interface Adapter?
- How to Configure a Network Interface Card in Linux?
- How should Configure Your NIC for ISA and TMG?
- Recommended Network Card Configuration for Forefront UAG Servers
SOPTO Special Topic
Except products belongs to Bargain Shop section, all products are warranted by SOPTO only to purchasers for resale or for use in business or original equipment manufacturer, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use (consumables, normal tear and wear excluded) for one year after date of purchase from SOPTO, unless otherwise stated...
Defective products will be accepted for exchange, at our discretion, within 14 days from receipt. Buyer might be requested to return the defective products to SOPTO for verification or authorized service location, as SOPTO designated, shipping costs prepaid. .....
PCI-E NIC Cards provide redundant connectivity to ensure an uninterrupted network connection.
PCI-E NIC Cards are ideal for VM environments with multiple operating systems, requiring shared or dedicated NICs.
They are specially designed for desktop PC clients, servers, and workstations with few PCI Express slots available.
- Fiber Optic Transceiver Module
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
PCI-E Card Knowledge
How to Troubleshoot PCI Slots?
In most modern computers, the motherboard has several Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) slots. You can insert PCI cards into these slots to expand your computer's basic capabilities. For example, you can add a graphics card or audio card to you PC, which will allow your system to process video or audio output more effectively than its built-in components. Sometimes, you may encounter problems with your PCI slots.
The easiest way is to see if the problem is with the peripheral card or the PCI slot is to switch the card to a new slot.
First, Uninstall Software/Deactivate Computer
The specific practices are to go to "Start," "Control Panel" and "Uninstall a Program." The "Uninstall or Change a program" window opens. Then, locate the name of the controlling software and select it. Click the "Uninstall/Change" button at the top of the window. Windows will open the software's uninstall wizard. Follow its instructions. Next, deactivate the computer and remove the power cord from the power supply.
Secondly, Move the Card to a New Slot. Follow 9 steps:
- Open the computer case.
- Remove any connectors from the back of the case (for example, audio or video cables and screws).
- Grip the PCI card firmly and remove it from the slot.
- Insert the PCI card into a new PCI slot. It may be difficult, but do not try to force the card into the PCI slot.
- Secure the PCI card with its screw.
- Close the computer cover.
- Plug in any cables you removed from the PCI card when you moved it.
- Plug in the computer's power cord.
- Activate the computer.
Now, we can reinstall drivers
- Stop Windows from installing drivers. To do so, click the "Cancel" button when the "Searching for or Installing drivers" dialog message opens.
- Insert the driver software CD into the CD/DVD ROM drive.
- Follow the steps on the installation wizard.
- Determine if the PCI card works properly. If it does, then the slot is defective. Contact the manufacturer for support. If the PCI card still does not work properly, then the problem may be with the PCI card itself. Contact the card manufacturer for support.
Keep a can of compressed air handy when you open your computer case. Sometimes dust accumulates within the tower, and you can spray it away.
Sopto supplies high quality PCI Express Cards with reasonable price specifically for network servers. For the newest quotes, please contact a Sopto representative by calling 86-755-36946668, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info, please browse our website.