- Sopto Home
- Special Topic
- PCI-E Card Knowledge
- Fully Managed Switch PCIe Card
PCI-E Card Knowledge
- Info about Network Interface Card Teaming
- How to Setup a Server with Multiple Network Interface Adapters?
- How to Reconnect an Internet Network Adapter for an Acer Aspire?
- 9 Things to Do When Your Internal Network Card Stops Working
- Ethernet Standards NIC for Home Networking
- What Is a Network Interface Adapter?
- How to Configure a Network Interface Card in Linux?
- How should Configure Your NIC for ISA and TMG?
- Recommended Network Card Configuration for Forefront UAG Servers
SOPTO Special Topic
Except products belongs to Bargain Shop section, all products are warranted by SOPTO only to purchasers for resale or for use in business or original equipment manufacturer, against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use (consumables, normal tear and wear excluded) for one year after date of purchase from SOPTO, unless otherwise stated...
Defective products will be accepted for exchange, at our discretion, within 14 days from receipt. Buyer might be requested to return the defective products to SOPTO for verification or authorized service location, as SOPTO designated, shipping costs prepaid. .....
PCI-E NIC Cards provide redundant connectivity to ensure an uninterrupted network connection.
PCI-E NIC Cards are ideal for VM environments with multiple operating systems, requiring shared or dedicated NICs.
They are specially designed for desktop PC clients, servers, and workstations with few PCI Express slots available.
- Fiber Optic Transceiver Module
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
PCI-E Card Knowledge
Fully Managed Switch PCIe Card
The Defense Solutions division of Curtiss-Wright says that the Parvus SWI-22-10 is the first 20-port Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch PCI/104-Express card. The fully managed, SWaP-optimized COTS switch reduces slot-count while adding advanced Layer 2 network management features.
Gigabit ET Dual Port Server Adapter
It facilitates the integration of high-speed GbE local-area-network (LAN) switching for IP-enabled equipment, such as onboard computers, cameras, sensors, etc. Designed to meet MIL-STD-810G environmental requirements, the SWI-22-10 operates from ‒40 to +85°C and can withstand high shock and vibration in airborne and ground vehicle applications.