PCI-E Card Type
- 10G PCI-e Gen 30 Quad Ports Fiber Server Adapter Card
- Gigabit Dual RJ45 Slots PCI-E 1.0 Server Adapter Card
- Gigabit Host Bus Adapter Card
- Gigabit Dual RJ45 Slots PCI-E 2.0 Server Adapter Card
- Gigabit Dual SFP Slots PCI-E 2.0 Server Adapter Card
- Gigabit Quad SFP Slots PCI Express 2.0 Server adapter Card
- Gigabit Single SFP Slot PCI-E 2.0 Server Adapter Card
- Gigabit Dual SFP Slots PCI-E 1.0 Server Adapter Card
- 10G Ethernet Dual SFP+ Slots PCI-E 2.0 Server Adapter Card
SOPTO Special Topic
- Fiber Optic Transceiver Module
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- PON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
PCI-E Card Type
Gigabit Quad SFP Slots PCI Express 2.0 Server adapter Card
|Support Bandwidth: 10M/100M/1000M
|Bus Type: PCI Express 1.0a
|Bus Width: x4 lane PCI Express
|Working Slot: Operable in x4, x8 and x16 slots
|Network Interface: 4 SFP Slots
|Connector Type: LC Fiber Optic Connector
|Suitable for SFP DAC Cables
Quad Port SFP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Server adapter is PCI-Express X4 SFP Gigabit Ethernet network interface card that is based on a single chip, non-Bridged quad port GBE controller.
Quad Port SFP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Server adapter is designed for Servers and high-end appliances. The performance is optimized so that system I/O is not the bottleneck in high-performance networking applications.
Quad Port SFP Gigabit Ethernet server adapter is based on Intel 82580 Quad port Gigabit Ethernet MAC+PHY of Intel Controller. The FIBERSTORE 82580 support PCI-SIG Single-Root I/O virtualization and sharing specification (SR-IOV).
Quad Port SFP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Server adapter enable fault-tolerant via teaming. Traffic from the failed port is routed through other members of the team.
Quad Port SFP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Server adapter has an integrated hardware acceleration that performs TCP/UDP/IP checksum offload and TCP segmentation. The host processing offloads accelerators frees CPU for application processing.
Quad Port SFP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Server adapter is the ideal solution for implementing multiple network segments, mission-critical high-powered networking applications and environments within high performance servers.
- 8 Transmit and 8 Receive queues per port
- Up to 8 queues of Receive Side Scaling (RSS) minimize CPU utilization across multiple processor systems
- Support PCI-SIG Single-Root I/O virtualization Rev 1.1.
- Support for up to 8 virtual function ( VFs)
- Partial replication of PCI Configuration space
- Support for 8 pools (single queue) of virtual machine Device Queues (VMDq) per port
- Support Direct Cache Access (DCA)
- TSO interleaving for reduced latency
- Minimized device I/O interrupts using MSI and MSI-X
- UDP, TCP and IP checksum offload
- UDP and TCP transmit segmentation offload (TSO). machine
- SCTP receive and transmit checksum offload
- Packet interrupt coalescing timers (packet timers) and absolute-delay interrupt timers for both transmit and receive operation
Gigabit Ethernet Adapters with SFP cage support:
- 1000Base-LX Fiber Gigabit Ethernet with 1000Base-LX SFP transceiver.
- 1000Base-SX Fiber Gigabit Ethernet with 1000Base-SX SFP transceiver
- SFP (1000Mb/s) Copper Gigabit Ethernet with SFP transceiver
- Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) Cage for SFP LC connectors
- 2PortLink synchronization
- Optional SGMII mode (future support)
Common Key features:
- Support PCI Express Base Specification 2.1 (5 GTs)
- High performance, reliability, and low power use in Intel 82580 Quad integrated MAC + PHY and SERDES chip Controllers.
- Ultra deep, packet buffer per channel lowers CPU utilization.
- Hardware acceleration that can offload tasks from the host processor. The Controllers can offload TCP/UDP/IP checksum calculations and TCP segmentation.
- Priority queuing – 802.1p layer 2 priority encoding.
- Virtual LANs –802.1q VLAN tagging.
- Jumbo Frame (9.5KB)
- 802.x flow control
- Multicast/ broadcast Packet replication
- Supports Vital Product Data (VPD)
- LEDs indicators for link/Activity status