- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|Variable Attenuator||Bulkhead Attenuator||Handheld Attenuator||Plug-type Attenuator|
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price: Contact online customer service NOW!
- Fiber type: SM/MM
- End Face Type: APC/PC/UPC
- Connector Type: SC/FC, SC/ST, FC/FC, SC/SC....
- Attenuation and precision: 1±0.5,2±0.5,3±0.75,5±0.75, 8±0.8,10±1,15±1.5,20±2.0
- Return loss: -55dB typical
- Wavelength: 1310nm/1550nm
- Material: Metal
- Storage Temperature: -40~+85°C
- Operating Temperature: -25~+85°C
- Storage Humidity: 95%RH (Non-Packaging)
- Packing: Blister Box Packing
- Standard: ROHS
- Browse the Evaluation: Click here to browse
- Suitable for 850nm or 1310 or 1550nm
- PC, UPC and APC available
- Wide attenuation range
- Precision ceramic ferrule
- FC (Square), SC(Flange), ST(Thread)
- Plastic or metal housing material
- Low insertion loss.
- Good compatibility
- High precision of mechanical dimension
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
Bulkhead fixed value attenuator description
The bulkhead fixed value attenuators are similar in design to standard in-line bulkhead adaptors, thus allowing simple panel mounting in equipment or patch panels. The bulkhead fixed value attenuators use a washer to induce attenuation. The adapter type attenuators are the least expensive and the least accurate.
They are recommended for use where return loss is not a concern nor is absolute attenuation value. The attenuators are available in FC/PC, SC/PC, or ST format, with fixed attenuation values of 5dB, 10dB, 15dB, and 20dB. Multimode or single mode attenuators can be supplied for operation at 850nm, 1300nm or 1550nm.
Application of bulkhead fixed value attenuator
- CATV system
- Telecommunication Networks
- Data processing networks
- Bi-directional systems