- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|Variable Attenuator||Bulkhead Attenuator||Handheld Attenuator||Plug-type Attenuator|
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price: Contact online customer service NOW!
- Operating Wavelength: 1260nm~1610nm
- Fiber type: SM/MM
- End Face Type: APC/UPC
- Connector Type: ST, FC, SC, LC
- Attenuation Range: 0~60dB
- Return loss: UPC:≥55dB, APC:≥65dB
- Adjustment Resolution: <0.2dB
- Operating Bandwidth: 0~40nm
- Material: Metal
- Storage Temperature: -40~+85°C
- Operating Temperature: -25~+85°C
- Storage Humidity: 95%RH (Non-Packaging)
- Packing: Blister Box Packing
- Standard: ROHS
- Browse the Evaluation: Click here to browse
- High Precise attenuation value
- Perfect environmental stability and reliability
- Low additional loss
- Flawless end face
- Wide attenuation range (variable)
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
In-line Variable Attenuator Description
Variable in-line Optical Attenuators (Adjustable in-line optical attenuator) are used to permit dynamic control of optical power levels in a fiber. It can be applied to adjust power level of signal in the optical communication at the output of light sources, E/O converters and for the linear or dynamic range of power meter. Furthermore, they can the used in optical amplifier systems to balance the gain across the different operating wavelengths. By using simple adjustment controls, the attenuation can be easily modified to any level required by your specific project.
Variable in-line attenuator comprises a dual fiber collimator and a reflection component separated by a linear moveable ND filter. The collimator includes a ferrule with dual fibers therein, and a GRIN lens spaced from the ferrule with a distance in compliance with the distance between the reflection component and the GRIN lens.
Our high-performance variable in line optical attenuator is an essential component where optical signal levels need to be adjusted over a wide range of powers. Up to 60dB variable attenuation rating and the cable is terminated with ST, FC, SC, LC, SC/APC, FC/APC, or LC/APC optical connector and available in the lengths up to 50 meters.
Applications of Inline Variable Attenuator
- Fiber optical telecommunication system
- FTTH, CATV, LAN
- Subscriber loop
- Fiber optical sensor
- Testing equipment
Overall a great experience shopping with SOPTO, I will definitely do it again!
Works great. Speeds are fast.
Very satisfied. Received my order in a timely fashion and in good order