- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|Light Source||Power Meter||Cutters and Strippers||Tool Kits|
|General Tools||OTDR||Visual Fault Locators|
OTDR Product Impression:
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price:Contact online customer service NOW!
- Type: FTTX OTDR
- Wavelength: SM/MM 1310nm/1550nm/others
- Distance Range: 4km/8km/16km/32km/64km/128km
- Test Time: 15s/30s/1min/2min/3min
- Memory Capacity: > 320 traces
- Display: 3.5 inch Color TFT LCD, touch screen
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~+50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~+ 60 °C
- Dimensions: 220 x 110 x 70 mm or others
- Weight: 1kg or others
- Browse the Evaluation:Click here to browse
Performance Feature of OTDR:
- Frequency identification
- Optional built in Dummy Fiber
- High Dynamic Range up to 45dB
- Wide Range of Modules Available
- Supporting FTTH to Metro, Core Network
- The world’s shortest dead zone, less than 0.8m(2.7ft)n
- Large and bright 8.4inch LCD on a lightweight, compact and solid body
- Multiple functions: Optical Monitor, Light Source, Built-in printer, Built-in Dummy Fiber and more
- Language support: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, etc.
Applications of OTDR:
- Visible Light Source
- Built-in Dummy Fiber
- Angled-PC Connector
- Optical Power Monitor
- Stabilized Light Source
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
Optical Time-Domin Reflectometer (OTDR) Introduction
An optical time-domain reflectometer (OTDR) is an optoeletronic instrument used to characterize an optical fiber. It also extracts, from the same end of the fiber, light that is scattered (Rayleigh backscatter) or reflected back from points along the fiber. OTDR may be used for estimating the fiber optic cable length and fiber optic cable overall attenuation. It may also be used to locate faults, such as breaks, bend and so on by measuring the return loss.
|Product||FTTx Palm OTDR SPT6416||SPT6418 high performance & multi function of OTDR||Palm OTDR series hand held OTDR S20A/N, S20B/N, S20C/N|
|he SPT-3105-P is specially designed for field personnel who need||Fiber Visual Fault Locator VFL-3105|
|he FTTx Palm OTDR SPT6416 supports dual wavelength SM 1310/1550n||FTTx Palm OTDR SPT6416|
|almOTDR series handheld OTDR supports averaging and real-time te||Palm OTDR series handheld OTDR S20A/N,S20B/N,S20C/N|
|he Pocket Visual Fault Locator VFL-500 provides 5mW/10mW/20mW/30||Pocket Visual Fault Locator VFL-500|
|PT6418 OTDR tests up to four wavelengths MM/SM 850/1300/1310/15||SPT6418 multi function of Optical Timing Domain Reflectometer|
|FL-350 use 650nm laser module as emitter||Visual Fault Locator VFL-350|
Speed is perfect for online shopping.
It has worked just fine to my knowledge.
I am not a large buyer, but when I need fiber product. come
I am a return customer ,the product is high quality.
Never had any problems. Works Perfect.