- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- High Speed Cable
- Fiber Optical Cable
- Fiber Optical Patch Cords
- Splitter CWDM DWDM
- GEPON Solution
- FTTH Box ODF Closure
- PCI-E Network Card
- Network Cables
- Fiber Optical Adapter
- Fiber Optical Attenuator
- Fiber Media Converter
- PDH Multiplexers
- Protocol Converter
- Digital Video Multiplexer
- Fiber Optical Tools
|CAT7||CAT7e||Data Cable Patch Panel||Faceplate and Keystone Jacket|
|Municipal Telephone Cable|
Faceplate and Keystone Jacket
- Manufacturer: SOPTO
- Latest Price: Contact online customer service NOW!
- Housing material: PC UL94V-0
- Inner Material: Flame retardant, ABS, UL94V-0, others
- PCB Material: FR-4 (thickness: 1.6mm), others
- Contact Material: Phosphor bronze stamp PIN T = 0.35mm, others
- Retentiveness of Insertion Structure: 50N 50+-5s
- IDC Contact Material: Phosphor bronze T = 0.50mm with nickel plating
- Storage Temperatures: -40 ~ 85°C
- Operation Temperatures: 0 ~ 70°C
- Wire: AWG 24 to 26
- Browse the Evaluation: Click here to browse
- Meet TIA/EIA-568-A and TIA/EIA-568-B Category 5E/6 requirements.
- Meet TIA/EIA TSB-40
- Meet ISO/IEC Generic Cabling Standard 11801
- Meet CENELEC Generic Cabling Standard EN50173
- Different ports are available
Note: Part in order to prevail in kind. Please contact customer service before buying.
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
- Advanced dust-free workshop
- Experienced technicians
- Mature production technology
- Standard production process
Information you want to know more:
- Reachable Continents: Asia, Europe, Oceania, Africa, the Americas
- Arrival Date: 5 to 7 days
- Selectable Logistics: FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS or EMS
- Payment Methods: L/C, T/T, Western Union, HSBC, Paypal as well as Cash Payment
- Warranty: 1-3 years
- Discounts, Promotions and Gifts: Please just contact our online customer services or pay attention to our website.
Please pay attention to our SNS pages:
Faceplate and Keystone Jacket Introduction
A keystone module is a standardized snap-in package for mounting a variety of low-voltage electrical jacks or optical connectors into a keystone wall plate, face plate, surface-mount box, or a patch panel.
Keystone modules have a rectangular face of 14.5mm wide by 16.0mm high and are held in place with flexible tabs. This allows them to be snapped into a mounting plate with correspondingly-sized rectangular holes, called ports.
All keystones, regardless of the type of jack they carry, are interchangeable and replaceable. This provides much flexibility in arranging and mounting many different types of electrical jacks in one plate or panel without requiring customized manufacturing.
I would definitely order from you guys again.